- A few king prawns per person,
- Mango fruit,
- A small cup of coconut milk,
- One spoon of red Thai curry paste,
- Two teaspoons of fish sauce,
- A Spring onion,
- One teaspoon of lime juice,
Put a spoon of coconut fat from the milk into a frying pan and fry chopped onion and curry paste on it. Add fish sauce and the rest of the coconut milk. Put the peeled shrimps and mango cut into a thick cubes. Add lime juice and boil for 5 minutes. Serve with rice sprinkled with parsley. And with beer, of course. It always tastes delicious!