- 1 kg / about 2,2 lbs / butternut squash per two servings
- A handful of pecan nuts
- Half a cup of crushed blue cheese / roquefort /
- Two tablespoons of olive oil
- A pinch of thyme, salt, chili
A handful of rocket salad for a portion
A few thick slices of apple
- Three or four of goat’s cheese rounds
- One egg
Some bread crumbs
Half a cup of pomegranate seeds
Olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey
Prepare the dressing by whisking together all ingredients until smooth: two tablespoons of olive, one teaspoon of vinegar and a teaspoon of honey. Crack the egg into a bowl and use a fork to lightly whisk. Place the breadcrumbs on a separate plate. Dip the goat cheese in the egg and the breadcrumbs and press firmly to coat on both side. Fry until golden brown and crispy, about 2 minutes on each side. Arrange the garden rocket on the large plate, apple slices and cheese, sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and pour the dressing and it’s ready to eat.
Two or three handfuls of rocket salad
A few walnuts
Three tablespoons of olive oil
Two tablespoons of grated Pecorino or Grana Padano cheese
Blend all together. Toast a few slices of bread and put pesto on them. Eat them right away as appetizer or any time.
photo by Stella Grzela
- One turkey fillet per two servings
- A handful of dried wild mushrooms or few frozen ones
- A small bowl of diced pumpkin
- Olive oil, butter, salt and black pepper
Dried mushrooms soak in little amount of hot water for 10 minutes. Frozen ones cut in thick slices. Fry the pumpkin on butter (medium heat) and simmer till it gets almost soft. Add mushrooms and fry for 5 minutes sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill the sliced turkey seasoned with salt and pepper. Serve promptly with eg. thick barley groats and some rocket salad leaves and wine.