- 1 kg / about 2,2 lbs / butternut squash per two servings
- A handful of pecan nuts
- Half a cup of crushed blue cheese / roquefort /
- Two tablespoons of olive oil
- A pinch of thyme, salt, chili
A handful of rocket salad for a portion
A few thick slices of apple
- Three or four of goat’s cheese rounds
- One egg
Some bread crumbs
Half a cup of pomegranate seeds
Olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey
Prepare the dressing by whisking together all ingredients until smooth: two tablespoons of olive, one teaspoon of vinegar and a teaspoon of honey. Crack the egg into a bowl and use a fork to lightly whisk. Place the breadcrumbs on a separate plate. Dip the goat cheese in the egg and the breadcrumbs and press firmly to coat on both side. Fry until golden brown and crispy, about 2 minutes on each side. Arrange the garden rocket on the large plate, apple slices and cheese, sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and pour the dressing and it’s ready to eat.
- Two handfuls baby spinach
- A handful of red grapes
- A few chopped walnuts
- Crushed one clove of garlic
- Two tablespoons of olive oil, a tablespoon of lemon juice
- Half a teaspoon of sugar, salt and pepper to taste
Mix all the ingredients, blend the lemon juice with garlic, sugar, a small pinch of salt and pepper, pour the salad and enjoy!
As an addition, you can serve a baguette or toast and white rose wine. The recipe for one serving.
photo by Stella Grzela
Another of these simple and nutritious salads in my menu. You will prepare in 20 minutes for any number of people.
- Two handfuls of garden rocket per person
- Three or four slices of pancetta
- Three dried tomatoes
- A few slices of Parma cheese
- Red balsamic vinegar, sugar or honey
Soak the dried tomatoes in a mug of boiling water for 5 minutes, fry pancetta in a pan for a while, add the soaked and cut the tomatoes. Remove everything from the pan. Add a spoon of sugar and few drops of water or tablespoon of honey, caramelize. Then pour few tablespoons of balsamic vinegar, reduce while stirring until the vinegar smell off. Put the ingredients on a plate, pouring the sauce from the pan and decorate parmesan cheese. Yummy! You are master!
photo by Stella Grzela
- One fig per serving
- Two slices of Parma ham
- Five cubes of soft goat cheese
- A handful of rocket salad
- Lemon, honey and olive oil for the sauce